February was a little out of the ordinary for me. I only listened to one audiobook out of the
- Lost for Words by Stephanie Butland | Rating: 4.056*
- All That She Can See by Carrie Hope Fletcher | Rating: 3.778
- The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo | Rating: 4.611
- Ponti by Sharlene Teo | Rating: 2.688
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton | Rating: 1.000
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab | Rating: 3.625
- Twelve Dates of Christmas by Lisa Dickenson | Rating: 4.000
- The Year of Less by Cait Flanders | Rating: 4.375
- Take Me With You by Andrea Gibson | Rating: 3.214
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki & Sharon Lechter | Rating: 4.500
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi | Rating: 4.883
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo | Rating: 3.889
*Note on ratings: I rate books on a scale of 0 to 5, 0 being the worst and 5 being the best. I first rate various aspects such as prose, characterisation, plot, originality, etc. Then I average these out for my overall ratings. To obtain my star ratings, I round to the nearest 0.5.
For the first time in ages, I didn’t buy a single book for an entire month. This means I spent S$0 on books in February, which I’m pretty pleased about. I mean, I reached a thousand dollars each of the past four years, so there’s that. I did still haul 8 books, however, thanks to HarperCollins and Pansing Books who sent me a few titles for review. I read nine books from my TBR pile. This means at the end of February, my TBR reduction tally was -5 for 2018.